It seems strange that the sun sets at 4:30pm this winter. I don’t remember it being this way before. It sets nearly 4 hours later in the summer. Maybe I’m just a forgetful ass from sick. I am surrounded by sickness. Everyone at work and home has a flu, cold, cough, runny nose and or all of the above. The holidays can be rough but well get through it.
– Watch people freakout in this Brazilian elevator ghost prank.
– Zoo weekly facebook users had some interesting comments on facebook.
– My friends are obsessing over this new game for Google maps!
– Watch people turn into the undead! Meth is a hell of a drug.
– Here are some banned toys for the naughty list. Give the gift of Polonium this holiday.
– Chris Arnade is a photographer who photographs and tells the stories of addicts who struggle to survive on the streets of NYC. The Red Light district in photos is an article on his work. His tumblr blog will keep you thankful for the square life you live.